Join our Facebook and see what's happening on campus!
Greater Atlanta Christian School strives to provide financial aid to those students whose family can provide documentation of need. Students entering grades K5-9 are eligible to apply for financial aid. GAC may not be able to meet 100% of demonstrated need for each applicant, and frequently, the number of qualified applicants exceeds the financial aid resources of the school. Therefore, some families who apply and are qualified still may not receive financial aid.
The information below should be helpful as you consider your financial aid options.
For more information or to begin the application process, follow the links below
- Financial aid application submissions may begin on December 1, with the priority deadline for submission being January 31. Applications may be submitted beyond January 31 pending the availability of financial aid funds.
- Current GAC families applying for financial aid should:
- submit a re-enrollment contract with the required deposit to be considered for financial aid
- be current in their tuition payments
- Families applying to GAC Admissions should have already submitted a GAC Admissions Application and paid the Admissions Application fee to be considered for financial aid.
- In order to be considered for financial aid, the requested documentation is required of both biological parents even in cases of divorce, separation or estrangement.
- Financial aid is awarded on a one-year basis. You must apply for financial aid each year to be considered.
- The Financial Aid Committee maintains strict confidentiality over financial aid files. Families must respect the process in a similar manner and not communicate any information regarding financial aid awards. Failure to do so will put the award and the continuation of the award at risk.
- GAC does not discriminate with regard to the awarding of financial aid based on an applicant's race, color, creed, sex or national origin.
Financial Aid FAQ's
Financial Aid Next Steps
Applying Student Financial Aid Checklist
Current Student Financial Aid Checklist
- Returning and new families must submit the online financial aid application to Tuition Aid Data Services (TADS). Please download the application worksheet so that you may gather all necessary information prior to applying online.
TADS Financial Aid Application is available online. You will create a username and password so that you may save information and return to it at a later date, as necessary.
If you have questions about the TADS submission process, you may call TADS directly at 800-477-8237 for more information.