Join our Facebook and see what's happening on campus!
Meet Your Admissions Team
Jill, Melanie, Tina & Becky
Contact the Admissions Office
Greater Atlanta Christian School strives to provide financial aid to those students whose family can provide documentation of need. Students entering grades K5-9 are eligible to apply for financial aid. GAC may not be able to meet 100% of demonstrated need for each applicant, and frequently, the number of qualified applicants exceeds the financial aid resources of the school. Therefore, some families who apply and are qualified still may not receive financial aid.
The information below should be helpful as you consider your options.
If applying for GAC financial aid:
- Applications for financial aid are accepted from December 1 through January 31 for the upcoming school year. Applications for financial aid received by January 31 are given strong preference. After that date, funding for financial aid for the upcoming school year is rarely available. In addition, please be aware of our Financial aid requirements, including: the student will be entering K5 through 9th grade, the student has a very good to excellent grades with a B or better average and the student’s behavior record at his/her current school is outstanding.
- Current GAC familiesapplying for financial aid should:
- submit a re-enrollment contract with the required deposit to be considered for financial aid.
- be current in their tuition payments.
- Families applying to GAC Admissions should have already submitted a GAC Admissions Application and paid the Admissions Application fee to be considered for financial aid.
- In order to be considered for financial aid, the requested documentation is required of both biological parents even in cases of divorce, separation or estrangement.
- Students need to be in good academic standing and have appropriate conduct status.
- Financial aid is awarded on a one-year basis. You must apply for financial aid each year to be considered.
- Financial aid applicants who miss deadlines or fail to submit all documentation will risk not being considered.
- The Financial Aid Committee maintains strict confidentiality over financial aid files. Families must respect the process in a similar manner and not communicate any information regarding financial aid awards. Failure to do so will put the award and the continuation of the award at risk.
- GAC does not discriminate with regard to the awarding of financial aid based on an applicant's race, color, creed, sex or national origin.
For more information or to begin the application process, follow the links below:
Financial Aid Next Steps
Applying Student Financial Aid Checklist
Current Student Financial Aid Checklist
Financial Aid Supplemental Information Form (Must be completed by both Applying and Current Students)
Financial Aid Frequently Asked Questions
Other Financing Options