The best things about your home at GAC remain: warm, positive relationships, invested teachers and role models, a community of faith, and a student body rich with God-given abilities.
At GAC, we want our alumni and their children back on campus. We’re better together, recognizing the loving traditions of the past and embracing the educational aspirations of the next generation.
Though you’ll feel the warm welcome of a familiar place, you may be surprised at how far we’ve come from the campus you remember. We’ve evolved, growing and changing with the times as part of a dynamic learning institution. From our student-led worship to our outstanding non-denominational Christian faculty, you will find a school that not only values our traditions but also looks forward to what your children need for the future.
Why consider GAC now?
Join us on November 13 for more information for Alumni Family Admissions and candidacy for the Alumni Tuition Grant. Let us tell you more about Alumni Admissions and our new Alumni Grant.
- Strongest non-denominational faculty in the history of the school
- Abundant global academic learning experiences
- State-of-the-art learning environments promote student engagement and real-world problem solving
- Focus on “faith in action”- student-led worship, local and global service
- Announcing the Alumni Tuition Grant, allowing GAC to be within financial reach of all alumni families