Ballet and Pointe Instructor
- Georgia State University-Bachelor of Science in History
- Brenau University-Master of Arts in Teaching
- Gwinnett Ballet Theatre (through age 12)
- Atlanta Ballet Center for Dance Education
- Summer Intensives: Boston Ballet, School of American Ballet, Chautauqua Ballet
- Atlanta Ballet Company Dancer 2001-2011
- Performance venues in Atlanta: Fox Theatre, Cobb Energy Center, Ferst Theatre. Toured New York, New Orleans, Mexico, North Carolina, etc.
- Favorite roles with Atlanta Ballet:
- Juliet in 'Romeo and Juliet'
- Giselle in 'Giselle'
- Aurora in 'Sleeping Beauty'
- Sugar Plum Fairy in 'Nutcracker'
- Black Swan in 'Swan Lake'
- Lead woman in Balanchine's 'Stars and Stripes' and 'Allegro Brilliante'
- Chautauqua Ballet Summer Company Guest Artist 2001-2002
- New Orleans Ballet Theatre Summer Company Guest Artist 2009-2010
- Husband: Matt
- Two children: Drew (7) and Kate (3)!
- Loves teaching and sharing knowledge and experiences with the next generation of dancers.
- Began teaching at GAC in 2012- Guest teacher for Perimeter Ballet, North Atlanta Dance Academy, Atlanta Professional Dance Academy
- Excited about new venture with GAC- Ballet by Day!
- Thankful for and blessed by GAC.
Kristine Necessary Loveless received her B.A. in History from Georgia State University magna cum laude and her M.A.T. in Early Childhood Education from Brenau University summa cum laude. Kristi completed both degrees while dancing full time with the Atlanta Ballet. She retired from the Atlanta Ballet in May of 2011 after ten seasons, during all of which she danced principal roles. Kristi performed in various productions in Atlanta at the Fox Theater and the Cobb Energy Center, as well as on tour in New Orleans, New York City, and Mexico. Some of her favorite roles with the Atlanta Ballet included Juliet in Romeo and Juliet, Sugar Plum Fairy and Dew Drop Fairy in The Nutcracker, Black Swan in Swan Lake, Giselle in Giselle, Aurora in Sleeping Beauty, Kitri in Don Quixote, and principal woman in Balanchine’s Stars and Stripes, Allegro Brilliante, and Serenade. Upon announcing her retirement, Kristi drew the attention of several media outlets in Atlanta that lauded her career. Most notable are these:
This past August, with the support and guidance from GAC, Kristi envisioned and founded Ballet by Day by GAC, a satellite program to the School of Ballet. Ballet by Day offers supplemental daytime instruction to dedicated dancers who wish to pursue a future in dance. Kristi loves and cherishes her time with the School of Ballet and GAC!