Accessible and safe. Take the bus to GAC.
GAC students come from 98 zip codes and 14 counties around the Atlanta area. Our Wi-Fi-equipped buses offer safe and reasonably-priced transportation that students can use every day, or on an as-needed basis.
|356 Passes (Daily Bus Service)||$2,325|
|178 Passes (Daily, 1 Way)||$1,560|
Each ride equals one pass, $13.00 per trip if purchased outside of a package . Routes are subject to change
- Is my student's ride pass limited to just one pick-up or drop-off location?
- How do I add more rides to my student's pass?
- How do I check to see how many rides remain on my student's account?
- My student only rides sporadically. Do I have to purchase a ride package?
- What is a late route?
- What happens if I am late meeting my student at a drop-off location?
- My student has lost his/her bus card. How can I get another one?
- Do unused rides transfer to the next school year?